What is a “Goat Social”?
It is a session for a smaller group of people to come and have some time with the goats. We gear these events toward very specific audiences.
- Don’t want to do yoga but want some goat play and cuddle time? No problem! Schedule your time in the regular Goat Social slot. These are limited to 15 people.
- Have a family group that would like to come and have your own private session? No problem! Schedule a private Goat Social slot and we will gear the content towards exactly what you want to do: play, cuddle, learn, or a combination.
- Want to learn how to milk a goat? You got it! All of our goats are ADGA registered dairy goats and we are actively involved in the dairy side of the goat world.
- Just need a little one on one goat cuddles? We’ve got you covered! Contact Laura directly to schedule.
- We can also do special events: Birthdays, corporate bonding/de-stressing, girls day out, etc.. We can also do these with the yoga. Just ask – we will do our best to work with you to plan your event at our location. We have tables and seating (away from the goats) if you’d like to bring refreshments too!
- This is a fun, relaxed way to learn about an entirely different side of agriculture.
- REGULAR SEASON IS FROM MID-APRIL TO MID-OCTOBER. We can do limited socials outside of this time frame, just give us a call to schedule.