What is a “Goat Social”?
It is a session for a group of people to come and have some time with the goats. Regular Calendar Sessions are open to the public and any number of people can attend. Sessions are 1 hour in length. They are a great opportunity to come snuggle and learn about the goats. Appropriate for all ages.
For a private session, we suggest contacting us either by the “contact us” link or by texting or calling: 302-542-1062 to schedule your private Goat Social session. We gear these events toward very specific audiences. Sessions are 1 hour in length. $65 per session for up to 5 people. We can do these nearly any day. We do suggest scheduling them after 1:00 since the yard where we do the socials becomes shaded at that time.
- Don’t want to do yoga but want some goat play and cuddle time? No problem! Schedule your time in the regular Goat Social slot. These are limited to 20 people.
- Have a family group that would like to come and have your own private session? No problem! Schedule a private Goat Social slot and we will gear the content towards exactly what you want to do: play, cuddle, learn, or a combination.
- Want to learn how to milk a goat? You got it! All of our goats are ADGA registered dairy goats and we are actively involved in the dairy side of the goat world. We do this in the private group sessions with advance notice.
- Just need a little one on one goat cuddles? We’ve got you covered! Contact Laura directly to schedule.
- We can also do special events: Birthdays, corporate bonding/de-stressing, girls day out, etc.. We can also do these with the yoga. Just ask – we will do our best to work with you to plan your event at our location. We have tables and seating (away from the goats) if you’d like to bring refreshments too!
- This is a fun, relaxed way to learn about an entirely different side of agriculture.
- REGULAR SEASON IS FROM APRIL TO Late-OCTOBER. We can do limited socials outside of this time frame, just give us a call to schedule.
Private Goat Social Events: Available on a limited schedule upon request. Price is $65 per session and includes up to 5 people. More than 5 people are at the regular social fee, $12.50 each. Birthday parties would fall under a private event status. If you would like to do an extended event and include tables and chairs, it is $50 for an hour after the event. We must know ahead of time (prior to scheduling the event). Unique for private events of smaller group size – we can tailor these to specific requests: farm tour, learning how to milk a goat (need to know ahead of time), new goat owner information sessions, how to show training and information sessions, just about anything goat or farm related.
No Events Found